Front Page Forums Club News Updates Update on Reservation Operating Procedures 2022

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pat Stout

As you know, I have been working on bringing up the Reservation site and overseeing operations over the last year and handling the problems. The good news after one Prime Time season is that there are overwhelmingly many positives, but only some minor bumps in the road. I recently shared an update with the SFSC board on where we are, what’s working and what could be improved. We will have a new Reservation team consisting of Vince Kinston, Jules Kiner-Penn and Ginny Sears. I have not yet received an organizational plan from the SFSC, but since Bookings/Cancelations are in process and still need attention, I would suggest you send any questions or concerns through Vince Kingston, SFSC Board President until such time as the SFSC has provided the membership with instruction and assignment of duties. Vince’s contact is (402)-580-2140. Jules Kiner-Penn has kindly agreed to handle the Cancelations and can be best reached at julespenn19@gmail.com.

Pat Stout
      719-244-7605
      jpatrickstout7605@comcast.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Update on Reservation Operating Procedures 2022’ is closed to new replies.